Thursday 8 March 2018

Log 2- Obstacle Course

Last Thursday during our Obstacle Course, the interpersonal skill that I demonstrated was Effective Communication.

I demonstrated effective communication by giving the directions to my blind folded partner. I gave them directions by saying the terms like "turn left" "turn right" "slow down" & "take small steps". By me/my other partner giving directions, this allowed our partner with the blind fold on trust us and know where to walk.

The outcome of my/ other partner's effective communication made a very positve impact because the person with the blind fold on felt safe and had trust in us. Allowing the blindfolded partner feel comfortable and safe because because she knew which way to go because of the directions we were giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment