Thursday 27 September 2018

Log 4 - Volleyball

The two factors that had influenced me by participating in volleyball was Social factors and Well-being. Social factors impacted my participation in volleyball because I was able to be on the team that I wanted. The team where I knew I would feel most comfortable in because my friends were in there. Knowing that I was able to be on that team, it made feel more relaxed/comfortable and participate more in the activity. Because I know that if I was to be on a team where I didn't feel comfortable, I wouldn't have joined as much in the game. Well-being had an influence on my participation in joining volley, because of me moving around during the whole game, it would have benefited my physical well-being, causing me to be active and to hope it would have made me fitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment