Wednesday 24 October 2018

Log 6 - Volleyball

During the game of volleyball, the two factors that influenced me in participating in volleyball was Social Factors and being able to go at my own pace. The reason as for why Social Factors is one of my factors is because I was able to participate more in volley knowing that I had a friend that was in the same team as me. And to have a friend on the same team as me, it makes me feel more comfortable/ confident in myself. Being able to go at my own pace was another factor of mine because since I wasn't able to do volley properly, I was able to learn how to play/hit the ball. I was also allowed to go at my own pace because when it was my turn to hit the ball, I wasn't pressured to hurry up and hit the ball. Being able to go at my own pace made the game for me a little bit more fun because having the feeling that I didn't have to rush made me feel more at ease with participating in volley.

No comments:

Post a Comment