Thursday 27 September 2018

Log 5 - Volleyball

The two factors that influenced me in participating in volley was sense of achievement and social factors. The reason as to why sense of achievement is one of my factors that influenced my participation is because knowing that I wasn't that good at serving the ball, I was still able to hit the ball back over to the opponent's side to try at least score a point for my team. Also knowing that I tried my best to push myself into getting out of my comfort zone, I still stood my grounds and participated in volley so that I was able to help out my team and that made me feel like I had achieved something. Social factors influenced my participation because as I said above, I tried my best to push myself out of my comfort zone is because I had had one of my friends be in my team which made me relax a bit more and made me feel more comfortable to join into the game as much as I wanted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment