Thursday 27 September 2018

Log 3 - Ki O Rahi

In the activity Ki O Rahi, The two factors that influenced my participation in the game were Challenge, fun and enjoyment.
The reason as to why 'challenge' was one of my factors is because I wanted to push myself into seeing if I was score as many points as possible and to see if I was able to participate myself into playing the whole way through the game. It was also a challenge because to push myself out of my comfort zone and socialize with my team and the people around me. Fun and enjoyment was another one of my factors because even though I was pushing myself out of my comfort zone, I still had fun playing Ki O Rahi and the enjoyment it bought to be by chasing after the opposing side to take the flag off of them and all the laughter that was happening at the same time. Because at the end of the day, If I wasn't able to score as many points as wanted too or get out of my comfort zone, I was still able to have fun, which all that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment