Thursday 13 September 2018

Log 2 - Turbo Touch

In turbo touch, the two factor that had an influence on me by participating in turbo was Sense Of Achievement and Social Factors.
Sense of achievement influenced my participation in turbo touch because, at the end of the game, I knew that even though I may have not gone after the ball like the rest of my team did, I still stayed back guarding the mat trying to make sure that the opposing team doesn't score a try. And doing something instead of not doing anything felt good knowing that I still did something to help out my team. Social Factor influenced my participation in Turbo Touch because since one person that I knew and talk to the most in practical and theory was in my team, I was able to participate more in the activity that we were doing knowing that there is someone that I know is on my side. And if she wasn't on my team, I know that I would have not participated that much or even not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment